Recent content by Grchw

1. G

Catch of the year

And on the screenshot you say you're not going to sell it  :P
  2. G

Catch of the year

Show best poke you found in the wild this year. Make screen showing catch date and that you're the OT, pick ONE pokemon, no TS pokes. I'll start with my pikachu of course.                                                    
  3. G

Why is everyone quitting

If you guys want to quit, remember to give me your best pokes.
  4. G

:)

What I know: It happens to me pretty often, 1st time I noticed and reported it, it was during event with snorlax and seviper. I've noticed that there are two versions of this bug. In first pokemon appears as shiny from the start, only way to notice the difference is hp bar, it's not full. I...
  5. G

Few more "shinies"
  6. G

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr 1- Are you a pokemon fan? 2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community? 3- How long you've been playing ? 4- How long you plan to stay ? 5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr? 6- Was I a Gm/Mod ? 7- Whats the secret to be the...
  7. G

Thought I lost all screens but found 2 more.
  8. G

I was going to say it before but I went to sleep. Thanks guys but it isn't real, it's shiny bug again. It always gets me in bad moment, shiny-nonshiny seviper, shiny-nonshiny snorlax, pikachu, houndour it never happened to me when I found zubat lel, always something rare.
  9. G

10. G

How long have you been playing PWO

No join date here. :(
  11. G

Facebook

ok Ill think bout new name.
  12. G

Facebook

I hope that's not going to be deleted as spam or something. We are (mostly I are) trying to make PWO facebook group, if anyone wants to join our strong 3 person group, feel free to do it.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1523823804589874/ any current or former PWO players or staff members are...
  13. G

Event ideas

For old players it's a little bit boring to have winter/haloween events all the time, I think Chineese new year event was good direction, there are many dates in calendar, that might be reason for interesting and surprising event. I'm not into programing or mapping but I'll give few ideas and I...
  14. G

Playerdex problems

I stopped playing pwo put my keyboard on desk (when I use it it's on my laps) and started to work in playerdex, only pwo client and playerdex card in mozilla were on, before I moved cursor from offer time to window with price offer accepted itself I was looking at screen all the time. It's not...
  15. G

Playerdex problems

I tried to post offer on mart, I wanted to sell ms cards, 1st was ok, 2nd accepted itself with price 10pd. I'm 9999% sure that I didn't clicked anything, keyboard was away, cursor was far from accept button I tried to cancel offer, but my browser was "connecting" with playerdex for few long...