Recent content by Future~Sight

1. F

Hello!

Woah blast from the past! Howdy
  2. F

Sevii, Fairy, Hoenn

Good stuff guys - looks like it's coming along well.. Would be nice to install PWO again and explore Sevii someday! Best of luck with the project :)
  3. F

Event Sun, Sea and Hunting!

Just wanna say I'm loving the positivity in this thread! New items, moves, events, wiki being edited, pwo streaming, dedicated staff - really happy the community's alive.
  4. F

List of open playerdex profiles (pokemon viewable)

Just made mine public as well. Kinda pissed I'm no longer in the top 10 playtime list :(
  5. F

A God Sighting

My man, nice to see you again. Remember having lots of random talks during our time at PureTruth. Hope life's good.
  6. F

Guess Whos Back?

Bruuuuuuh
  7. F

2021 End of the Year Vote

*gasp* How dare you? Maybe some ghosts should stay buried *scoffs* hahaha but in all honesty I love this post. Sadly it doesn't make much sense anymore to have an annual awards things with such a small playerbase. But if I could vote, I'd vote for whoever selected Salt & Vinegar to be...
  8. F

About PWO quests, errors and stuff

..that was the joke, slowclap.
  9. F

About PWO quests, errors and stuff

Sorry, too lazy to read the post. From the title it looks like there's new quests coming!? When??
  10. F

5 Years and Counting

We all know exactly how you feel man! You have clearly been a big part of the community, and made several others grateful for finding this game as well. Wish you the best of luck with life Jobey!
  11. F

Client 1.98.2 / The Elite 4

Happy to see this. Great work Luna, Jinji, Blue and everyone else involved!
  12. F

The Nickname List

Same here! Plan on sticking around?
  13. F

The Nickname List

Bloody hell never thought I'd see you again lol How you been Goku?
  14. F

Once again, the abyss gazes back.

We could use a major shakeup :P Welcome back Abyssal, let us know how you like all the updates since you last played.