Recent content by Davion

1. D

Dragonite's outrage poll

I think they are trying to get buffed Dragonite because the coming event/tournament and obviously they don't want to give a chance to the noob/average to win against them just because they dragonite missed outrage or isn't doing enough damage to have advantage in the battle. They are complaining...
  2. D

Playerdex: 13

Spanish it's already covered....
  3. D

What pokemon do you think deserves a move update?

WHAT!? Great!!! really nice update and the year its just starting O0
  4. D

In case of A Zombie Apocalypse

I would use all my steel types because they are synthetic if they were bitten the virus wouldn't have effect on them MUAJAJA - Lucario - Metagross - Ferrothorn - Steelix - Skarmory - Scizor
  5. D

What pokemon do you think deserves a move update?

I Would to see updated: - Shellder -Pinsir -Aerodactyl -Dragonite Scizor Tyranitar Sceptile -Swampert -Blaziken - Nosepass - Aggron - Flygon - Walrein - Salamence - Metagross
  6. D

Special Pokémons

Those are good ideas, however I've never heard of porygon0 xDD. I was thinking the idea to add Shadow Pokemon like in "Pokemon XD" with a looooooooooooooowww rate of find one and more powerfull than shinys. Here you can read more about Shadow Pokémon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/ ...
  7. D

Mamoswine heart attack

Delete the Masmowine cry maybe Dx? or turn off the volume.
  8. D

Well-rounded team suggestions?

Remove Dodrio, Victribell and Gyarados those aren't good battlers nowadays, I'd recommend choose Kingdra Instead of Gyarados why ? Horsea it's common and you can get the dragon scale easy ( complete the quest of killing horseas like a boss ), Kingdra it's Dragon/Water type very usefull in...
  9. D

Channels

Since I started playing I joined the channel "Latinos" there's when I usually chat, I haven't joined others than this.
  10. D

If You Were A Gym Leader..

just an observation Kingdra is Dragon/Water type :p
  11. D

The last Pokémon you caught in 2012

The title says everything xD, what was the last pokémon you caught in 2012 :p. The last one I caught was froslass and if you already caught a pokémon in 2013, what was the first one you caught? My first one was the shame of shiny zubat .__.
  12. D

I'm Locked Out!!!!!

Do you copied and pasted the password in playerdex ?? you just need wait like 24 hours I'm not sure until get unlocked and typing yourself the new password
  13. D

Game stuck on loading screen

Hey, are you stuck in black screen? the map isn't loading ? By the way if you have time you could read this topic about "Beginners Guide": http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=6416
  14. D

If You Were A Gym Leader..

If I were a gym leader I would be Steel or Dragon type. If I were gym leader of steel type my name will be Knight Davion, with 3 pokémon: 1- Empoleon: Steel type is known for his weakness to fire and ground type, but I got a counter for you, EAT THAT! 2- Metagross or Skarmory: The perfect...
  15. D

Hey Pwo Im Back

You didn't saw that this post was made in oct 2011 don't you?