Recent content by Cleveland

1. Cleveland

Server Sevii Islands: Release

FYI, if you're hunting Riolu, be sure to use Gengar or another ghost poke or you risk it fainting itself with Final Gambit. Same goes for Starly and technically Mankey as well.
  2. Cleveland

Server Sevii Islands: Release

This is awesome, thank you Staff!
  3. Cleveland

Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

Forgot to mention, the Helix Fossil was a really nice held item and the drop rate seemed appropriate
  4. Cleveland

Thank you Staff for an amazing swarm. The lower tiers definitely made a difference and seemed to improve the overall experience for players, especially given the limited time window. And with that came probably the most successful swarm in modern PWO history with regards to rare/UC shinies...
  5. Cleveland

Very cool reveal and awesome pokes!
  6. Cleveland

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Thanks staff for this tournament, was a lot of fun! Congrats to the winners :)
  7. Cleveland

CG Initiative (CGI): PWO Spawn Requests

Stuff! Will do formal submissions later after I spend hours staring at this list o_O
  8. Cleveland

The project for the future.

I understand the thought, but introducing fake mons just seems really unnecessary and IMO would weaken the credibility of the game. To add to some of my previous points - I'm just not seeing the need for special "kid gloves" treatment of these weaker legendary Pokemon. Truthfully, I don't think...
  9. Cleveland

He was responding to a post suggesting held items should be shown: Although, as Joker pointed out, you should not be able to see your opponents held items, period, outside of unique abilities/moves that allow you to do so. Team Preview has nothing to do with it
  10. Cleveland

I really like this idea, it also provides an opportunity for the player to keep trying for a shiny. It would be kind of similar to the egg system in that sense. However, one issue I can foresee with this overall proposal for acquiring legendaries is that it will be yet another way for players...
  11. Cleveland

Won against @Victor-Lopes 2-0. Good battles bro
  12. Cleveland

February swarm

I always thought it was about burning money
  13. Cleveland

Won against @Navier 2-0
  14. Cleveland

Optimizing Elite 4 runs with Amulet Coin

Just remembered this needed an update now that Cryogonal is in the game. I've updated the OP as well. Samuel (Dragon) Alternate Option Cryogonal holding Amulet Coin -Ice Beam until Kingdra, then Explosion Salamence holding Choice Scarf -Outrage everything Note: This alternate option is...
  15. Cleveland

Won against @ProfessorCarrieOak 2-0