Recent content by ButterflyWings

1. B

Shiny Chance for Token Store

Oohh! Thank you so much! Not sure why I didn't understand that lol.
  2. B

Shiny Chance for Token Store

Shiny Chance for Token Store Gives you a discounted bonus chance rate. This item in the token store .... Can someone please elaborate on what this means?
  3. B

Are hotkeys/controllers available?

Oh I wonder if I'd be able to find it. One of my posts from 2012 with no replies still exists. If I find it I'll verify that it's the correct one with you guys before use, and verify that it's still okay. I am a programmer, so constantly switching between pen, mouse, trackpad, keyboard, and it...
  4. B

Thank you very much for the information! You are a big help!
  5. B

Is there a way to use hotkeys for selections in battles? I mean like click on the keyboard to choose Fight and then choose an option from the list? Or is mouse required for this only? Is an option for controllers available? IE Xbox One controller connected to the PC?
  6. B

EXP Incorrectly Adding Up

When switching pokemon for battling, I always (not occasionally) receive 1 less exp than notified in the green...This may not sound like a lot, but after battling hundreds, I've lost hundreds. :( I have screenshots that may make it a bit easier to understand. Image 1- Shown in green, expected...