Recent content by AsianKid

1. AsianKid

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Lost 1-2 against lWtRl. Let the win slip away at the end, but they were some great battles. Guess it's the lower bracket run of the century for me.
  2. AsianKid

Won 2-0 against fu1lua. Looking forward to the next round.
  3. AsianKid

Won 2-0 against Jeankman. Great battles~
  4. AsianKid

In. #50. One week until showtime!
  5. AsianKid

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 6]: The Tymp of Our Lives

Hot-N-Cold [EP. 6]: The Tymp of Our Lives Holiday Cheers, Jeers, and Tears (of Joy) A photo from my time hiking the Rocky Mountains in Colorado, USA, last summer. Lake Haiyaha (2023). Introduction Wow, it's been almost a year since my last Hot-N-Cold episode. I was waiting for a long event...
  6. AsianKid

Where can I find Pokemon with Frisk ability

The Frisk ability will not help with finding/obtaining Metal Coat or Dragon Scale as they are drop items (from fainting wild Pokémon) and not held items. Faint wild Magnemite or Magnetons for Metal Coat Faint wild Horsea or Seadras for Dragon Scale or alternatively complete the Whirl Islands Quest
  7. AsianKid

What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

Howdy folks, it's time for my annual Wiki update! Updated some Gen 5 Pokémon pages: (34/156) have mercy pls Documented official events/quests: Lylat Village, Generation I Tournament 2023, Halloween Swarm 2023, Snowy Lake Updated item/TM/tutor pages introduced in events: Hyper Voice, Aqua...
  8. AsianKid

Winter Event 2023 Announcement: "The Holiday Season Is Upon Us!"

https://pwo-wiki.info/index.php/Snowy_Lake Making the Wiki greater. Look out for my annual Wiki recap in the coming weeks. Lots to discuss.
  9. AsianKid

Community Spotlight Interview w/ desya | #4 | The AOK Times

Community Spotlight The "Community Spotlight" is an interview series under The AOK Times that aims to provide greater insight into the thoughts and minds of PWO's amazing community members. It follows a Q&A format and the responses are released with the expressed consent of the interviewee...
  10. AsianKid

Optimizing Elite 4 runs with Amulet Coin

Just thought I'd post my fastest run thus far which rounds up to 7:20. I use the strategy Cleve mentioned, though I'd like to add a few things. Nasty Plot Houndoom can Flamethrower everything except Reuniclus (which is a roll), so you Dark Pulse Reuniclus for a consistent time - just a 1...
  11. AsianKid

The AOK System - The Official-Unofficial Rating System

Since last year, I still have all the capabilities to run this but stopped to prioritize other projects and my own personal studies at the time. More than happy to start it back up if there is interest.
  12. AsianKid

event wen?

13. AsianKid

desya's game

I mean, cmon lads, the answer is so obvious: We have the Boston, Massachusetts or Brooklyn, New York sports hat. What appears to be two cut-off 7s on the jersey. If you combine those together what letter do you get? Z or N What two things overlap in this? Brooklyn, Z. American rapper...
  14. AsianKid

Community Spotlight Interview w/ Fadoka | #3 | The AOK Times

Community Spotlight The "Community Spotlight" is an interview series under The AOK Times that aims to provide greater insight into the thoughts and minds of PWO's amazing community members. It follows a Q&A format and the responses are released with the expressed consent of the interviewee...