Recent content by ash.catchem

1. A

Been quite awhile!

Hello suhu bro :) n Merry Christmas, hope you remembered me ;)
  2. A

Time To Say Goodbye

good luck with your life :) see you :)
  3. A

Can't connect to server

You shouldn''t see forums to check server on or down.. Check here for Server status, on main site : http://www.pokemonworldonline.net/serverwatch.php
  4. A

Removal of Ice beam from Frosslas

Why it should be removed? It just like removing Outrage from Dragonite, removing dragon claw from salamence. If pokemon doesn't learns a move, but its pre-evo learns it, then that pokemon should learn that move from some source, and that source is playerdex here.(since you cant get its pre-evo...
  5. A

Tecknical updates

Wow...!! Nice updates Teck :) good to see revive here. :) Nice work.. and very regular work.. :)
  6. A

Removal of Ice beam from Frosslas

If you check playerdex editing other pokemons, you can see that now again, you can get pre-evolution poke moves via playerdex, thats what playerdex editing move feature is for. So since in original pokemon, froslass evolves from snorunt, so it has ice beam from snorunt's moveset. You can check...
  7. A

Mamoswine and Dragonite moveset?

Correction : It increases spd by 10. My Concern: Mamoswine : Earthquake, Blizzard, Ice Fang, Ancient Power Dragonite : Aqua Tail, Outrage, Hurricane, Fire Punch. as outrage or hurricane would do more damage to Fera, water types, except Gyra(as electric is 4x) moves than Thunder Punch so no use...
  8. A

shiny chance

finding a rare is 1/100. Finding a shiny is 1/8192. So May be finding a S rare is = 1/100 * 1/8192 = 1/819200. :) But by MS(membership), it may be = 1/204800. :)
  9. A

The last Pokémon you caught in 2012

My last pokemon was froslass... :)
  10. A

What pokemon do you think deserves a move update?

I think for me, this is very important to be updated, since one of my fav Sceptile, is of less use, but when he gets updated to gen5, he will get leaf storm, powerful move, will make him usable. Also, rhyhorn and Hariyama, if updated will be great :)
  11. A

Happy Anniversary Pokemon World Online

Happy Birthday.. :) Wow.. total of 5 years..
  12. A

The end of Dovee (But not full goodbye)

Good bye... Dovee... :( but glad to know, that you will be around here :) You were the Champ of my very first Cup... :) And one of the best battlers.. :) and a nice guy.. :) Have a good and happy life.. byebye.. :)
  13. A

Swinub/Mamoswine Moveset?

I think @Naruto, he is not asking moves mamoswine has, i think he is asking, what he should use... For Mamoswine, i think : Earthquake Blizzard Ice Fang Ancientpower
  14. A

Game: Christmas Event

Can we evolve piloswine to mamoswine, using tablet, after the end of event too at anytime ryt?? Guys in game were confusing me :D some say yes, while some no :)
  15. A

Xmas event !

Hi guys... finally caught my v own froslass ^_^..!!! trying for atleast one more :)