Recent content by Abyssalrider

1. A

Once again, the abyss gazes back.

Looking back through fhe events preceding or shortly following my previous returns to the forums...I can't help but feel like my presence is a plague. Each and every time has been shortly before or after some kind of major shakeup/disaster in the community, staff, or game. 2011, 2014, and 2016...
  2. A

Once again, the abyss gazes back.

Been a long time since I've been here, and even longer since I last played. Unable to return to playing atm, but hopefully I'll get to give the current version a try in the near future. Just curious if anyone is still around that remembers me.
  3. A

Who remembers the trainer of the abyss?

I seem to be seeing that many of the veteran players that used to be around when I was active are returning, figured i'd see who's still here that remembers me. I see Prof. Oak, Bluerise ( *jokingly* they stop blaming you for everything yet lee?), Saric, Jinji, Chocobo, and others are still here...
  4. A

How long have you been playing PWO

Wow....seeing Karn, Nee, Saric, and Jinji posting on here brings me back to when I was much more active prior to the loss of my account back then due to whatever incident happened. I've technically been a member since december 20089 but didn't start playing until the following march. I still...
  5. A

Trainer of the Abyss Returns....Again

So during my 3 month absence due to summer and several other mmo things i was doing, such as the Bounty Hounds Online beta destiny beta, and others, apparently the staff took a trip to hell, the game skyrocketed in awesomeness, one of my favorite staff members was apparently forced out of town...
  6. A

It has been a while...

i apologize for rezzing this thread, but i remember Zammbi, he was the one who stickied my help thread of the direct3d inilizations issue i made back in like 2009-2010.
  7. A

Your memorable screenshots?

One of my most memorable screenshots, was when one of the DEV's at the time (Shane) returned to the game, and i was having a discussion with him. and he said something few DEV's for a game would say, and that still makes me laugh, unfortunately that screenshot also brings up my pokemon team from...
  8. A

Well then...

i do believe that error is part of the solutions page,
  9. A

Well then...

A direct3d intitalization error? if so go to this page
  10. A

PWO Services: Downtime

I might suggest you try the PWO wiki page all about fixing that error if that doesn't work try this, i believe the windows 7 fix should work for windows 8 but i really don't know. however i do know the solutions mentioned in it do in fact work. how do i know this, when i joined today you might...
  11. A

The Trainer From The Abyss Returns

Yeah, that was me. as i said in the initial post, i wasn't expecting anyone to remember me, or to know who i am. there are a select few i like to think will remember me. mainly Mantis, although I'd like to believe I was fairly well acquainted with Lee, Arnie, and a couple other players who at...
  12. A

The Trainer From The Abyss Returns

I don't expect any of you to know who i am or to remember me. but i was a player back in late 2009 to early 2011, I never really made myself widely known, but for those of you who do remember me, i largely stopped playing after my account from then got deleted for some odd reason, but in any...