I'M BACK

Degesinho

Youngster
Website
www.twitch.tv
Sorry for my english translated:p

My name is Daniel aka Dege. im from Argentina and i have 27 years.
I played in 2012 until 2014 approximately
then I gave the account to a friend and I never got it back and I think it's banned/doesn't exist anymore, I don't know.
He created this account for wanting to go back then but he was too busy with college but now i have more time to playing
I remember many nicknames from those years, I also remember when we were all in Vermilion, then Saffron. Mt Silver looking for Larvitar. Meet friends that to this day I have contacts via social networks.
I came back a few weeks ago and wanted to tell you that I am the father of a beautiful daughter. The truth is that I am very happy and also return here with nostalgia but happy because this game is part of my life.

I'm back

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
What Isguros said is true. It is against PWO rules to share accounts. The person who originally registered an account is the only person who is allowed to access the account. Even if that player quits or is temporarily unable to play, it is still not permitted for the account to be transferred to another person. The original account you mention will likely have been banned for this reason.

Could you clarify the meaning of this line in your introduction?
He created this account for wanting to go back then but he was too busy with college but now i have more time to playing

Degesinho

Youngster
Website
www.twitch.tv
Lo que dijo Isguros es cierto. Es contra las reglas de PWO compartir cuentas. La persona que originalmente registró una cuenta es la única persona que puede acceder a la cuenta. Incluso si ese jugador abandona o no puede jugar temporalmente, aún no está permitido que la cuenta se transfiera a otra persona. Es probable que la cuenta original que mencionas haya sido prohibida por este motivo.

¿Podría aclarar el significado de esta línea en su introducción?

Éramos compañeros de cuarto y jugábamos desde la misma pc que teníamos. Cuando terminé la universidad regresé a la casa de mis padres y creé una nueva cuenta en 2017

We were roommates and we played from the same pc we had. When I finished college I returned to my parents' house and created a new account in 2017

justme1306

Youngster
im pretty sure i know you from back then lol i remember calling someone dege very often - welcome back to you :D