Add Amulet Coin (and other items) to PWO

Good idea?

• Yes

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cleveland

Youngster
Wrote up an official suggestion for this, but felt this would be a good forum topic for additional discussion.

I originally brought this up while discussing with other players during the latest swarm, and felt this needed to be written up as an official suggestion.

For those who don't know, Amulet Coin doubles the money received in battle if the holder is involved in the battle. Adding this item to PWO is an easy, practical way to help resolve the inability for players to earn a reasonable amount of cash in this game. It is an item that has existed in Pokemon for over 20 years now...it's time for this item to be in PWO.

While discussing with others in-game, a staff member confirmed that, coincidentally, code has already been written for this item; it simply just needs to be implemented. Now is the time to do so! Think this would be best as a Battle Tower reward, but could also be a voucher reward or even a quest reward.

Other item ideas:

Lucky Egg - holder gains 150% xp. It's traditionally held by wild Chansey's. It's another item that goes all the way back to Gen II.

Light Ball - doubles Pikachu's atk and spatk. It's traditionally held by wild Pikachu's. This is less of an essential item and more of a "fun" one
PikachuExcited.png

Obviously there are tons of items in Pokemon, but these are the ones that quickly came to mind to me. Any other item suggestions are more than welcome in the replies
PikachuExcited.png

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
I planned to put it in once I got the all clear from other staff; However, there are concerns that it was never fixed. I am still waiting on conformation if it has been or not. While I did say at the time it was never a promise, I apologize for the delay and lack of updates/answers on my part regarding this.

Cleveland

Youngster
I planned to put it in once I got the all clear from other staff; However, there are concerns that it was never fixed. I am still waiting on conformation if it has been or not. While I did say at the time it was never a promise, I apologize for the delay and lack of updates/answers on my part regarding this.
No need to apologize, thank you for the update!