What Tutors do we want for this Winder's Event?

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
All I can say at this moment is, *DO NOT GIVE US A SLEEP TALK TUTOR*

We just barely got REST TMS, and I certainly haven't had enough time to train ANY Pokemon for the purposes of a REST/ TALK Team. I need at least 1 year before that comes around. I have to go catch tons of pokemon with Rest/ Talk in mind, and train them even slightly. I just don't even HAVE those pokemon RN because it was never possible to give them the move set.

Other than that, I know there are players who want Extremespeed, which is great for Linoone

Also Seed Bomb is great for Linoone as part of the standard Linoone Move Set. It also happens to be good with several other pokes.

EDIT: Seed Bomb is great with some of the pokemon from recent events.

Super Fang, is also something that several Event Pokes can learn. I really want this to apply to Bibarel as well since it has huge teeth.

I'm too swamped trying to train pokes, I don't have time to think about other tutors rn. If other tutors show up I'd have a real hard time trying to get enough pokemon scrapped up that need them.

EDIT: Icy Wind would be good rn since we just got Seedots in last event.

Ice Punch is always thought of around this time of year.

Last edited:

Arddo

I'd like Icicle Crash, Extremespeed, Super Fang and Ice Punch, of course. Seed bomb would be very usefull too.

Arddo

Mamos, Cloyster, Weavile, even the Ice cream can learn it

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
Mamos, Cloyster, Weavile, even the Ice cream can learn it

I have it on Weavile and Mamo iirc, and it is breedable, so if you need it feel free to ask. Can ask in All Chat if anyone can help, and might get a response from someone randomly.

But as for Cloyster, idk. Generally, Icicle Spear is preferred since it has Skill Link.

As for the Ice Cream, DEVS, PLS DELETE THIS RETARDED POKEMON. It is the STUPIDEST Pokemon design EVER, and should just DIE!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Want me to give you a list of all the most retarded pokemon ever made? Shall I keep it to a top 10 list? Or Top 100?
Chill dude, I was just kidding. I just find it funny how Vanillite is like one of the most common targets of online hate.

Isguros

Youngster
I wouldn't mind Sleep Talk, cause if not now; we're going to need another TM slot for Rest around that time. Right now, Rest is as barren as can be: no Sleep Talk, no Chesto Berry... for how much some people wanted Rest TM, it's only useful if you have buffed your defenses.

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Fast, logical and simple to keep the move tutors/TMs sticking to the Christmas theme:

1- Sleep Talk (Makes a good combo with the release of Rest TM last event and also great for such spawns this year for Rest + Sleep talk Walrein, Lapras and Abomasnow). Don't listen to that boy who made the thread EZ.

2- Tailwind Move tutor (Having the word "Wind" fits Christmas weather? EZ. But not only that, it also give a huge variation for PvP scene).

3- Freeze-Dry (It clearly makes sense and good for all Ice stuff to have).

4- Ice punch (Also clearly makes sense, Many pokemon need it and if its not released on Xmas then when would it ever be?).

5- Extreme speed (Fits those Linoones and more).

6- Icy wind (Pretty obvious as well).

Wanna break the theme? Even easier:

1- Draco-Meteor.
2- Drain punch.
3- Element punches (Ice, Fire, Thunder).

Last edited:

lWtRl

Youngster
Fast, logical and simple to keep the move tutors/TMs sticking to the Christmas theme:

1- Sleep Talk (Makes a good combo with the release of Rest TM last event and also great for such spawns this year for Rest + Sleep talk Walrein, Lapras and Abomasnow). Don't listen to that boy who made the thread EZ.

2- Tailwind Move tutor (Having the word "Wind" fits Christmas weather? EZ. But not only that, it also give a huge variation for PvP scene).

3- Freeze-Dry (It clearly makes sense and good for all Ice stuff to have).

4- Ice punch (Also clearly makes sense, Many pokemon need it and if its not released on Xmas then when would it ever be?).

5- Extreme speed (Fits those Linoones and more).

6- Icy wind (Pretty obvious as well).

Wanna break the theme? Even easier:

1- Draco-Meteor.
2- Drain punch.
3- Element punches (Ice, Fire, Thunder).
4- Bulk Up
5- Bug Bite
6- Bounce
7- Worry Seed

Can consider these too.