2021 End of the Year Vote

Which flavor of chips do you prefer?

• Sour Cream & Onion

• Salt & Vinegar

Results are only viewable after voting.

Isguros

Youngster
As is tradition here on PWO, we do a vote at the end of the year on all the important things in life.
This year, it's probably even more important than other years, given the current state of stuff.
That's why I, and other people as well, have forgotten about the usual stuff people like to know and just think about one thing: snacks.
And when it comes to snacks; there's one question that everyone is wondering about, but no one has a reason to ask...

Out of the two chips flavors that neither here nor there, which one do people like most?

Maybe now we'll finally be able to answer that.

Klay

Youngster
Chips are overrated, drink water instead and stay hydrated

Klay

Youngster
I like PWO awards :(

No you don't
You just like to be awarded in a category only you can be voted for
That's not the case for us players, who have to deal with that stressful competition to get a picture of an award with our name on it (at best)
Nobody thanks us
Nobody makes us compliments
Even if we're at the top of this mountain which is our community , which is more like a small speed-bump atm, but it's still very high
But since you're staff, you don't know what that means, to struggle
You forgot where you came from
But you'll never change your past
And when staff will demote you for making masochist NPCs, you'll be back with us
At the bottom
Forgotten
For ever

Last edited:

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Some traditions should stay buried.
*gasp* How dare you? Maybe some ghosts should stay buried *scoffs*

hahaha but in all honesty I love this post. Sadly it doesn't make much sense anymore to have an annual awards things with such a small playerbase. But if I could vote, I'd vote for whoever selected Salt & Vinegar to be permanently banned from PWO.

No you don't
You just like to be awarded in a category only you can be voted for
That's not the case for us players, who have to deal with that stressful competition to get a picture of an award with our name on it (at best)
Nobody thanks us
Nobody makes us compliments
Even if we're at the top of this mountain which is our community , which is more like a small speed-bump atm, but it's still very high
But since you're staff, you don't know what that means, to struggle
You forgot where you came from
But you'll never change your past
And when staff will demote you for making masochist NPCs, you'll be back with us
At the bottom
Forgotten
For ever
oof someone seems dehydrated. Go drink your water Klay, and dw you won't be forgotten while you're gone. probably.