Bribing players to PvP more

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
I was thinking,

This game lacks ways to generate tokens while playing the game. And this game lacks a decent PvP Scene.

So I had the idea

Give the winners of Random Battles 100 Tokens each time they win, potentially with a cool down timer between matches if you are concerned about over-saturation of tokens.

This would encourage more PvP, let new players get better at PvP, and help players get some of those elusive Token Store pokes to boost their teams. And I don't think this would be too excessive since it would take like 100 battles to get enough tokens for a poke, just to have it have crap IVs and need another 100 battles to try again.

Mallow-

Youngster
Random Battle be the greatest thing in PWO if you ask I - I love to play with totally random teams and moves! Even more so when I get to be part of the team ;) If PWO do something like this, I may come back to PWO for good and random battle all the time, in order to build up tokens for prizes in Guild events :)

shodan21

Youngster
Random Battle be the greatest thing in PWO if you ask I - I love to play with totally random teams and moves! Even more so when I get to be part of the team ;) If PWO do something like this, I may come back to PWO for good and random battle all the time, in order to build up tokens for prizes in Guild events :)
itd be even better if the abilities, movesets, natures, and item choices werent all horribly screwed up. electric poke with both thunderbolt and hidden power electric is dumb, breloom with toxic orb and not poison heal ability is dumb, etc., etc.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
itd be even better if the abilities, movesets, natures, and item choices werent all horribly screwed up. electric poke with both thunderbolt and hidden power electric is dumb, breloom with toxic orb and not poison heal ability is dumb, etc., etc.
Dumb is a mean word :(

DarkThunderNinja

I am new to the game and personally have never got into pokemon pvp before but maybe you could a consolation prize for the loser as well, maybe 10 tokens for lose 100 for win. You could still to the cooldown like 12-24 hours but then even new people that dont like pvp would still be inclined to battle every now and then.