Client 1.98.2 / The Elite 4

whisMEAT

Youngster
Nope. I intentionally made all the ladders in Victory Road going upwards behave like that.
This can be fixed by changing the collision layer in the map editor to allow walking on that tile. An easy fix in that case.

no 100pd for you
u cant push thingies when you come from indigo side?

LunaticJames

Content maker
The lack of magnetic field required for nosepass to evolve?
That's not it either. Actually not 100% sure why its functioning like that, quite sure it is a bug tbh, but will seek an answer and reply once its confirmed.
u cant push thingies when you come from indigo side?
The strength puzzles in B1F and B2F are sort of made to be solvable from one direction only, so that is why there are ledges in spaces if you want to go backwards. So that's not it, but that is getting warmer to what I was referring to :D

parquettistapazzo

Youngster
OK, I've narrowed it down to two possibilities:
- the fact that, if you hop down the slope in vicotry road without a pokemon with rock smash, you're stuck and you need an escape rope;
- the fact that, in the strength puzzle, you can't go on to the normal path if you unlock the secret ladder.
Is it one of these?

LunaticJames

Content maker
OK, I've narrowed it down to two possibilities:
- the fact that, if you hop down the slope in vicotry road without a pokemon with rock smash, you're stuck and you need an escape rope;
- the fact that, in the strength puzzle, you can't go on to the normal path if you unlock the secret ladder.
Is it one of these?
No and no. Both of those can be sorted easily -
There were talks about placing a NPC inside the first floor to sell Escape ropes just incase.
And we could just modify the strength paths to be doable from both directions, but did mention in a previous post somewhere above that its intentionally made to be 1 direction only.

You are still getting warmer. This issue is something we found in testing victory road, as we test to see if it works as intended, and also to see what happens if you do it horribly wrong. ;D