Stuck at authenticating

thunderclap

Youngster
Make sure your computer's clock is set to the correct time also. Not sure if that'll help but easy to try.

TLegenden

I have the latest. Downloaded the client today as I have not played for a while.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
This is unfortunate timing as the game will be going offline shortly for planned maintenance.

TLegenden

Tried again now as I thought it may work after the maintenance but it is still the same. :/

Sorey

Read the NPCs dialogues, pls
Staff member
Game Editor
Did you download the new client?

Isguros

Youngster
This post has some solutions that might be applicable in your situation as well. I know that the issues aren't exactly the same, but you can't currently play.. so same difference(?). :rolleyes:

TLegenden

This post has some solutions that might be applicable in your situation as well. I know that the issues aren't exactly the same, but you can't currently play.. so same difference(?). :rolleyes:

I tried everything I could there, and it worked when I tried to login on an old laptop, but not on my new computer. No idea why though.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Do you have any Firewall or Internet Security products installed on your new computer, or is Windows Firewall enabled? Check that PWO is not being blocked, or try adding an exception.

TLegenden

Do you have any Firewall or Internet Security products installed on your new computer, or is Windows Firewall enabled? Check that PWO is not being blocked, or try adding an exception.
I use windows security and firewall and I added PWO as an exception as it said in the link Isguros gave me. I Even tried to disable the firewall but I could not login anyway. :confused:

Alex709

I use windows security and firewall and I added PWO as an exception as it said in the link Isguros gave me. I Even tried to disable the firewall but I could not login anyway. :confused:
Have the same problem...any fix so far !?

Grivin

Youngster
same problem with me, still stuck

i did not have this problem before, i want to join the event

trying to reinstall and this happened.. pls help

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
nice that just noone cares....
It's not true that no-one cares; just that this is an issue with no one single answer. While the tips shared in this thread so far work for the majority of people, for everyone else, the solutions are not yet known.