Money and pokemons doubts

rdossantos

Is it possible to transfer money and pokemons between alts? I have this account that I played a long time ago. I don't have anything extraordinary here, but I do have some money and a few pokemon that I got along the way. But I wanted to start over, precisely because I don't remember what I already did. Is it possible to transfer things to another account?

Isguros

Youngster
Yes, it's possible and allowed to transfer over stuff between accounts. Unless, of course, the stuff in question you've been given as some kind of quest reward or if it's a starter Pokemon. For all the other stuff goes: you've done the work, so you're free to do with it as you please.

rdossantos

Yes, it's possible and allowed to transfer over stuff between accounts. Unless, of course, the stuff in question you've been given as some kind of quest reward or if it's a starter Pokemon. For all the other stuff goes: you've done the work, so you're free to do with it as you please.

Can you tell me how I do this? I really didn't find an option.

Isguros

Youngster
It can be done either by trading in-game, though that would require a third party to temporarily hold onto the stuff, since you can't be online with two accounts at the same time, or you could transfer it over using the Global Link feature on the Playerdex.