could old event evolution items be put in game.....

Darren.

Youngster
would be nice to be able to have items such as Razor claw from old events be put in game as would be nice to evolve sneasel myself :) as buying the item 4 years after event is next to impossible now . razor fang would be another nice item to buy ingame . maybe as battle tower item ?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
We sometimes re-introduce old event items in later events; so there's always the possibility they could reappear in the future. As for introducing new Battle Tower prizes - that's certainly an interesting thought I'd be happy to discuss with the rest of the Staff.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Maybe consider bringing back the limited quantity shop for occasional items like this if possible?

whisMEAT

Youngster
i agree with this idea. even the amount of items are well enough in server,(which may not be,idk)there is too much stocking . both crying for market idleness and not dropping prices is irritating .

Prof.Rygar

Youngster
As this game stands I'll never be able to get a weavile, dusknoir (not that I really want one since dusklops is better) or gliscor, or many other pokemon due to there not being any evolution items in the game. It is about time they make a comeback.

Putting the items in battle tower is a good suggestion. Even if they have to be 500+ BP each I could finally make some progress and it would give me real reason to go hunting pokemon again.

Limited Quantity Shop, now that the game has so few players I might actually stand a chance at getting an item. Back when I made this account I had to fight so many players I couldn't even log into the shop fast enough to get the rare items, and I Certainly couldn't afford to buy them. But now I might stand a chance, so bring it on. I'd like the REST TM to be put in there. It is an essential TM that I just can't find.