Friends

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
Hello my friends or i should say my soul friends i made this topic for 1 purpose
you all know probably that in this Life we all pass by dark times , well it happend not long time i had some issues in real life and didn't knew any other way i would thank you guys for the help you provided @Isguros @Krysi @Pansy @ABDisback @Grchw @Jinji
Really love you guys <3 without u all i am pretty sure i wouldn't be playing pwo anymore so really thnx and if you have any better way to say thnx just reply with it lol
fec5988f016ecf50667090480909eaa5.jpg

Attachments

• fec5988f016ecf50667090480909eaa5.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Hello my friends or i should say my soul friends i made this topic for 1 purpose
you all know probably that in this Life we all pass by dark times , well it happend not long time i had some issues in real life and didn't knew any other way i would thank you guys for the help you provided @Jobey @Isguros @Mr.Toweliiiiie @gingerprimarina @Krysi @Pansy @ABDisback @Grchw
Really love you guys <3 without u all i am pretty sure i wouldn't be playing pwo anymore so really thnx and if you have any better way to say thnx just reply with it lol
Its what friends are for bro, you've done the same for us in the past. Thank you too. Amazing how some friendships transcend the miles between us.

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
Its what friends are for bro, you've done the same for us in the past. Thank you too. Amazing how some friendships transcend the miles between us.
yeah true but saying thnx was no harm actually it'st the lowest someone could do <3

gingerprimarina

Youngster
True, as Jobey said. I really appreciate for the thnx u gave. Friends make playing pwo more enjoyable. They make us complete.

Attachments

• wings.jpg
    wings.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 6

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Pwo's community was what I loved most about it. Really happy to see it's made a positive impact in your life. Your friends are some of the nicest ones around too! (Except ginger who's a nub)
I hope whenever someone else is in your shoes they remember to reach out. :)