Thank you All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
Hey, I'm not great with these kinds of things but I just to say thank you to all the great people I have met on this game. June 6th will be my 3 year mark here and although life has had tons of ups and downs there is a place where I can often go to and just free myself and that place is PWO. The last time when I left because of a combination of things (real life plagues x_x) I realised just how special the friendships I made as my friends here often checked in on me more than my real life friends. I love this place and I love the friends I have made here, you are all so special and it amazes me that although we are from different corners of the globe, at the end of the day we are as close as the keys at our finger tips. Thank you all and God bless!

Klay

Youngster
OsakaAzumangaDaioh.jpg
TFsT.gif
don't mind me, i'm space
xTg8B9aULho7shlPmU.gif

Hi! I'm adding a small non-white block of text to say that Jobey made my soul cry. Lol I don't have any soul #pranked anyway hope next years will be better on your raellife friendships. Because PWO friendships are pretty meh :V

Last edited:

Towel

Youngster
OsakaAzumangaDaioh.jpg
TFsT.gif
don't mind me, i'm space
xTg8B9aULho7shlPmU.gif

Hi! I'm adding a small non-white block of text to say that Jobey made my soul cry. Lol I don't have any soul #pranked anyway hope next years will be better on your raellife friendships. Because PWO friendships are pretty meh :V
You're meh

Trainer5

Youngster
Really kewl m8. Great to have you as a part of our love triangle SSUPER COMMUNITY

Status
Not open for further replies.